Remember that SEO is not for everyone. SEO is extremely competitive. I am sharing few questions which a company can ask from an agency.
1. Check the case studies, of the month over month growth of other clients. Don’t just check if they ranked on the first page or not.
2. How the business will grow, From which city we will get the leads, also the percentage of sales from each product
If the client understands your business then ask. They can do this by understanding the google search trends and searches.
3. What are the main issue in the current website.
For the new site which need SEO from scratch, technical SEO is very important.
4. How will you do Link Building?
Avoid those agency who says Comment backlink, directory submission, web 2.0, these are outdated 5 years before. Good Answers cane be, creating an innovative campaign, emailing and tie up with bloggers to write for us or guest posting is also fine.
5. Will you be able to buiild do-follow backlinks from the “middle of the content” with DA above 30?
Ans. DA is domain authority to understand how powerful if the site from an SEO perspective. https://www.binznboris.com/ has DA of 5/100